Monday, October 27, 2008
Quick Update
Hi Everyone! We are all doing really well, just super tired. I haven't had much time to post new pictures but I promise to get some up this week for sure! Payton is now three weeks old (4 weeks on Thursday!!) and he is filling out and changing just a little bit every day. He loves to eat and sleep and only has one fussy period in the late evening that keeps us up for a while. Other than that he is perfect and our little angel! The grandparents have been wonderful. They watch Payton every once in a while so that both Trav and I can get out of the house at the same time or take a nap. Trav and I even got to get away last Friday night for a dinner-date night which was much needed for the two of us! We will probably be utilizing them much more as time goes on; for now it has been great that they are so willing!! Payton has his one month appointment next Tuesday, so I will be sure to let you all know how that goes. Keep an eye out for more pictures this week! Thanks for all the calls, emails, and visitors! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A belated congratulations--we've been hearing through the grapevine & loving the pictures. So glad to hear that everything is going so well. He's beautiful & perfect. Can't wait to meet him the next time we come to Washington!
Happy one month of parenthood!
Love Rachel & Brandon
Post a Comment