Moving Day.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Were in!
Finally, I have a free minute to post a few pictures of our new home! We moved in the last weekend of January and are slowly getting settled. Each morning we have been getting up bright and early to check out the sunrise since we have a beautiful view to the East of the Cascade Mountains and off to the right we can see Mt. Rainier. Great way to start your day! We have plenty of space, which both Payton and Bodi are loving. Payton has mastered the stairs, with only one frightening, but non-injury, fall so far. We are just loving it and can't wait for everyone to see it. Last weekend we had some family and friends over to watch the Superbowl Game and it was such a great feeling to entertain in our new home. Thank you to everyone that helped us clean, paint, move and get settled into our new place. We appreciate all your help and we owe you. Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoy our picts. (I need to clean up the house before I take any pictures of the inside, so those to come).
Moving Day.

Early morning from our living room.
Just before sunrise.

During the day.
the kitchen
P & B on the entry stairs.
P loves wearing everyone's shoes that are left on the entry landing.
Having some milk.
Moving Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the new house! Thanks for having us over we cant wait to come back!
FITZ! It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys, what a great time in your lives, new house, new baby on the way, beautiful little guy...that's just so great!
Its beautiful! I can't wait to see it. And ahhhhh....payton's hair is getting long....he's so darn cute I can't stand it. french kisses from auntie leah! (from france i mean, not the other ones!)
OOH soo fun! Looks AMAZING. I would love to see it in person. Congrats to all of you :)
Post a Comment