Monday, June 28, 2010

Count down to Baby #2

Only Seven (7) more days until Baby #2 will be entering into our lives (unless he decides he wants to come earlier than that). We are getting induced next Monday, July 5th and are so anxious & excited. I can't wait to meet the little guy. This will probably be my last post until our new little bundle of joy arrives, but we will post pictures and his stats as soon as we can. Wish us luck! :)

Hope everyone has a safe and HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!


Love you all! :)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Cannot wait to see pics and then meet the little guy. Early congrats to you all!

Stacie said...

I CAN'T WAIT to hear that he's arrived! Make sure I'm on any mass texts/emails that go out :)
So excited to see him just a week or so after he's born!! LOVE YOU and GOOD LUCK!!

Misty Carpinito said...

Best of luck Fitz! Love to you and your boys! XX