Two Year Anniversary
Travis and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary on Monday, March 24th! In the morning before I woke up, Trav put 'I love you' notes all around the house which I found throughout the day. My favorite note was the one that he put in my wallet, so when I went to pay for gas I got another sweet surprise! What a creative and thoughtful guy! We went to a nice dinner at Cafe Veloce, which was delicious! And we got to see the Bunyard family at the same restaurant, which was an added treat! When we got back from dinner we watched our wedding video and it was so crazy to think that it has been two years already! Overall, it was a great two year anniversary. Its even crazier to think that on our third anniversary we are going to be parents!! :)
2 comments:
Wow Congrats you guys! Happy Anniversary!
Wow time flies. On your next anniversary you will have a little baby!!!
Post a Comment