Monday, May 12, 2008

Boy or Girl Countdown!!

ONE WEEK, 7 more DAYS, from today we find out if we are having a boy or a girl!!! We are so exciting and YES we will let you all know!!! People have been guessing what we are having and asking if I have any feelings as to what it is. I have NO idea!! Trav and I are excited for either a Boy or Girl.

Any fun things we can try to figure out the sex of the baby before the Doctor tells us? We can test them to see if they work! Any other guesses as to what we are having?

I will report back next week and let you all know!! Thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

littlemeah said...

some people say they have dreams that it's a boy or a girl, have you had any? Either way your baby will be amazing and beautiful. I can't wait to hear the news!

Stacie said...

I told Lynne yesterday I think you're having a girl but then again, you weren't sick at all so it leads me to believe you're having a boy. There are some many old wives tales out there, you'll just have to wait to find out next Tuesday! Can't WAIT to hear what it is!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am going with BOY! Stass is going to be wrong :)

Alicia said...

I cannot wait to hear! I am guessing boy but maybe that is cause I am in love with mine! Be sure to let me know...