Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One Month Doctor's Apt

I took Payton to his one month Doctor's appointment yesterday. Yes he is already a month old!!! Payton is a very healthy boy! He now weighs 10 lbs 7 oz and is 21.5 inches long. The Doctor was very impressed by his ability to roll himself over from his tummy to his back and how he is holding his head up for short periods at a time. He is going to be a smart, strong boy (Mom's opinion)! ;)

Just wanted to let you know that he is growing and doing great!

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet the big guy! ;)

Stacie said...

Rolling over!!!!! WOW, very advanced! He's going to be a very smart, handsome guy! PS Love the new profile pic, you look gorgeous!

Lindsay said...

He is absolutely adorable! Glad to hear everything is going well...I hope we get to see you again soon! Enjoy this time where he likes to snuggle...it sure doesn't last for long! xoxo